Seminar in Utrecht, The Netherlands 4-5 November 2013 - The tOpic - PARTNERSHIP – Registration – Draft programme and speakers (coming soon) – Call for papers (coming soon) – the Venue – utrecht - Travel and accommodation ***Registration now open*** Follow the link on … Continue reading
St David’s Church, Holloway was originally built in 1866-9 by architect E.L. Blackburne, but was substantially re-built in 1935-6 following a fire. It is a locally listed building, i.e., deemed of architectural and historical significance by the local authority (London … Continue reading
“A Great Meeting of Minds” contributions and content Photos Feedback AGM Online conference report on the FRH event “Extended Use of Religious Heritage Buildings” 14-17 November, 2012, The Don Orione Conference Centre, Venice, Italy The Europe-wide concern was clear … Continue reading
After the great interest in the first edition of the competition, with more than 570 works entered, the web-portal Romanico Digital, powered by the Fundation Santa Maria la Real, launch the second edition of the competition. The aim of the event is to contribute to the promotion and dissemination of Romanic art in the Iberian Peninsula.
Tras el éxito de participación alcanzado en la primera edición, con más de 570 trabajos presentados, el portal www.romanicodigital.com, gestionado por la Fundación Santa María la Real, convoca el II Concurso de Fotografía. El objetivo del certamen es contribuir a la promoción y difusión del arte románico de la Península Ibérica.Tweet this!
- SWEDEN – Conference on Church tourism to conserve the heritage
- TURKEY – Mosque conversion raises alarm
- AUSTRIA – Conference: “Zukunftsperspektiven für die Nutzung von Sakralbauten” (Future perspectives for using sacred buildings)
- SWEDEN – Advanced studies in religious heritage conservation: “3500 churches – Problem or opportunity?”
- UK – Research results: “New ideas need old buildings” By the Heritage Lottery fund
- NORWAY – Stave churches will have EUR 1.3 mil for emergency work
- EUROPE – Event: Night of the churches on 25 May
- HUNGARY – Project and exhibition publication “Common Space – Common Heritage”
- ALBANIA – Church art theft finally causing public uproar!